Each method must have a doc block.

Samsul Hoque
1
The interface must have proper dock blocks with the existing types and return type.

For example:
<?php 
/**
 * Product type provider
 *
 * Copyright © 2015 Magento. All rights reserved.
 * See COPYING.txt for license details.
 */
namespace Magento\Catalog\Api;

/**
 * @api
 */
interface ProductTypeListInterface
{
    /**
     * Retrieve available product types
     *
     * @return \Magento\Catalog\Api\Data\ProductTypeInterface[]
     */
    public function getProductTypes();

    /**
     * Retrieve available tests
     *
     * @return \Vendor\Module\Api\Data\TestInterface[]
     */
    public function getTests();
}
Tags

Post a Comment

1Comments
  1. If you really need a professional hacker to hack your cheating boyfriend's/girlfriend's/spouse phone, whatsapp,

    facebook, bank account hack etc. Or credit score upgrade, I would recommend

    cwizard@cyber-wizard.com
    CALL +16479546705

    He has proven to be trustworthy, His jobs are fast and affordable. He has carried out over 3 jobs for me including

    helping me hack my ex wife's mobile phone and i can't forget when he cleared my credit card debts and improved my

    credit score to 750. I can put my money on him at anytime!. He's one of the best out there. Spreading the word as

    my little favor to him for all he's done. Thank me later.

    Reply


    CyberWizardOne

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment