How to create a new application with react js in Windows?

Mahabubur Rahman
1


Well, we all have faced some trouble and difficulties with installing node and js related libraries in Windows, right? Well, don’t worry then, below I will show the list of steps to install react in windows.
Step 1# Run Node.js command prompt
Step 2# Create a directory anywhere you prefer and the path in the command prompt
Step 3#  Write this following command in nodejs command prompt 
  • “npm install -g create-react-app”
  • “create-react-app my-first-app” (here my-first-app is the name of the project you prefer)
  • cd my-first-app
  • npm start
Step 4# Default port for reactjs is port 3000
Happy coding!!


Post a Comment

1Comments
  1. Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too. mobile app development company

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment